The revolutionary vegan beauty supplement.
Ground-Breaking Science. Patented Power.
For younger looking, more radiant skin.
30 day supply
RRP per bottle inc. VAT: £59.99
Wholesale pricing available on request.
Benefits of stocking Ingenious
Ongoing monthly sales
Brings regular repeat business back to you
Product patents and protected formula
Our protected patents ensure we remain ahead of the curve
Nominated for two industry awards within weeks of launch
Made in the UK
UK manufactured to the highest clinical standards
Free UK Mainland delivery
Orders placed by midday will arrive within 1-2 working days
Ongoing UK sales support
We are here to support you, however we can
Six amazing ingredients. Enveloped in a vegan capsule. Clinically proven results.
Softer feel & glossier look
Stronger, less breakage
Fast growth time
Less brittle, less breakage
Enhanced muscle regeneration
Improved bone function
At a cellular level
Repair of existing damage
From the age of 25, our collagen and hyaluronic acid levels start depleting. Help rebuild them with Ingenious Vegan to see how different you feel.
Astrion is a brand new, patented, plant-derived cosmeceutical. It is 100% natural and 100% vegan and helps bring wrinkled, aged, dehydrated and damaged skin back to life.
In clinical studies Astrion™ has been shown to increase collagen synthesis in the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin which can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It works by triggering the skin’s regeneration mechanisms to increase the synthesis of new collagen and hyaluronic acid. It also reduces the breakdown of existing collagen due to UV damage. Research shows that Astrion™ supplementation helps to:
- Promote dermal (inner layer of skin) and epidermal (outer layer of skin) cells ability
- to synthesis collagen
- Reduce the breakdown of existing collagen due to UV damage
- Promote dermal and epidermal cells ability to synthesis hyaluronic acid
- Reduce the number and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce discolouration due to sun damage
- Firm, tone, and hydrate skin
A gentle yet powerful, moisture-binding substance that occurs naturally in your body. One molecule of HA can bind with up to 1,000 times its weight in water; leading to increased skin hydration and elasticity, along with a reduction in wrinkle depth.
As with collagen, the natural production of HA falls as we age, which is unfortunate as we need to replace a third of our HA every day. Furthermore, our capsules use the newest type of Hyaluronan Complex which replicates the HA structure in your body; this provides far superior results than normal HA.
The natural astaxanthin in Ingenious Beauty is a powerful antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory effects. 6,000 times more potent than vitamin C, it has the ability to repair and protect your skin from UV damage, boost your immune system and aid muscle repair.
Our bodies are under constant attack from free radicals produced by UV rays, pollution, stress and poor nutrition. The damage caused by free radicals is a major cause of skin ageing which affects all layers of the skin, from the visible surface to the delicate deep layers where new skin is formed, destroying both collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Many companies use synthetic astaxanthin which is manufactured from petrochemicals and does not provide the same health benefits.
Research shows that a natural astaxanthin supplement helps to:
- Provide protection from Free Radical and UV damage
- Reduce oxidative stress and inflammation
- Shrink wrinkles
- Make age spots lighter
- Improve power and performance
- Protect from eye degeneration
- Aid muscle recovery and repair
- Address the loss of muscle mass and function associated with ageing
Vitamin C is a normal skin constituent found at high levels in both the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and dermis (inner layer of skin. Ageing causes a decline in vitamin C content of both the epidermis and dermis. The greatest effects of vitamin C supplementation are seen when it is combined with other micronutrients, such as vitamin E and zinc.
In relation to skin, Vitamin C:
- Supports collagen synthesis
- Assists in protection against UV-induced photo-damage
- For adults, the recommended daily amount for vitamin C is 65mg to 90mg per day, with an upper limit of 2,000 mg per day.
Vitamin E helps to prevent the oxidation of lipids within your cells, protects the fatty acids in your body, and aids the skins natural healing power and helps keep the skin healthy.
In relation to skin, vitamin E helps:
- Prevent signs of ageing by fighting free radicals
- Absorb UVB light which causes skin to burn and age
- Protects cell membranes, keeping them hydrated and healthy
- For adults, the recommended daily amount for vitamin E is 12mg per day.
Zinc is a key dietary trace mineral required by the body for a number of functions including the activity of over 100 enzymes. Studies show Zinc helps to keep hair, skin, and nails looking and feeling younger.
In relation to skin, Zinc has been shown to:
- Help DNA synthesis and cell replication
- Help mitigate the effects of free radical damage
- Assist in the production of collagen
- Adult females need approximately 8mg of zinc daily, males 11mg.
FDA and GRAS approved ingredients
Ingenious Vegan is free from:
parabens, sulphates, preservatives, additives, colour, shellfish, gluten, sugar, lactose